[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Deploying JBoss scheduler as part of my webapp. Not a sepera

java123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 15:33:37 EDT 2007

I currently have a seperate sar file that configures to schedule some tasks. Problem is everytime I add new scheduling tasks, I need to add additional supporting classes to sar file. There are also other issues with classcastexception which I won't go into.
Is it possible to deploy my sar file as part of my webapp so that they use the same classloader... If thats not possible how can I configure Scheduler within my webapp?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032178#4032178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032178