[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: setting and accessing process variables in jpdl

shea.phillips do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 17:32:02 EDT 2007

ok - so I now have 'script' contents being executed.  Had to uncomment the Script.hbm.xml reference from jbpm's hibernate config file and include bsh.jar in my classpath.  There is doco on this, but it didn't jump out at me initially.  IMO, having Script support  disabled by default is a bit weird.

In the following jpdl, I get to the point of executing the contents of my script element.  However bsh pukes saying it can't resolve the variable 'ecgProcessNameLookup', which is a seam component, and is already successfully used in the decision's expression attribute.  The variable element referencing this does nothing to help the situation.

My next step is to learn more about the context that script has available, and how to work with it.

dslevine -  Thanks very much for your help so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032220#4032220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032220