[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - hibernate files needed in deployment

bgphp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 20:13:52 EDT 2007

I have a web application - deployed in JBoss. I copy my application specific JBPM configurations such as hibernate.cfg.xml and jbpm.cfg.xml to  myapp/WEB-INF/classes/. I also copy all the JBPM jars to myapp/WEB-INF/lib/

If I understand JBPM uses hibernate (in memory). Now where do put hibernate related configurations/files/jars in this case. What files i need to copy to make my Web App myapp/ to work.

thanks
BG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032265#4032265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032265