[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: import org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue

milind.uc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 00:29:58 EDT 2007

Well I jsut came here now I am going to try it with the ejbs lets see ,,,  I tried to serialize the object also but it didnt  work . And yes  do  you have idea that how to  find the scheduled and  pending message count for the particular queue. As I said that as per our meanserver methods I am getting the onlye no of messages only not how much exactlyy scheduled and pendng....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032302#4032302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032302