[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error in & question regarding docs

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 02:10:40 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Does this mean I can't use this hot deployment feature (independently from seam-gen) if I deploy my app as an EAR, not even for the WAR contained inside of the EAR?

No, it means what it says. Why would I write "seam-gen" if I meant "Seam"?

anonymous wrote : So I should be fine if I dump my stuff in WEB-INF/dev instead of WEB-INF/classes during development and simply switch to WEB-INF/classes for production?

That is the idea, yes.

anonymous wrote : Last but not least: I really love this feature but I have to use EJBs. So do you have a _rough_ ETA to get this working for EJBs - like next month, autumn, ...?

It's unlikely that we will have time to look at this before JavaOne in May.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032313#4032313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032313