[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - error loading http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.1.dtd

zdaler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 09:48:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

   This morning (for us in Europe) the jboss website was down during a few hours ... as a result, a seam project would not start because of the error :

anonymous wrote : java.lang.RuntimeException: org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 1 of document http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.1.dtd : The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed. Nested exception: The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.

checking the page http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.1.dtd I got :anonymous wrote :
  | <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
  |
  | Cannot connect to database.
as a reply.

   Of course this is a real problem ... I don't want to be unable to restart my jboss server because the jboss web server is down ... is there a way to be independent from that ?

Thanks in advance,

Z.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032319#4032319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032319