[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: cannot destroy component exception

waynebagguley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 11:40:42 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : You need to set your SFSB timeout longer than your HTTP session timeout. This is in the FAQ, and we have already added it to the reference documentation.

  | I'm not sure how a simply config setting that is described in the FAQ, and has been discussed in several forum threads could lead you to lose confidence in a project, but that's just me, I suppose.

It just seems totally lame that you have to make such a configuration change to avoid the exception and it reduces application flexibility if the session timeout needs to be changed in future as each and every session bean would need to be changed. A better solution needs to be found.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032396#4032396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032396