[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss 4.05GA + JPortal 2.4 & javascript problem

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 17:56:43 EDT 2007

Probably not the solution you were looking for, but this is what I did to get around not being able to figure out the path to my script:

renderResponse.setProperty("HEADER_CONTENT", "<script type=\"text/javascript\">"+ script +"</script>");

Above my script has been loaded off the file system by my portlet and I inject the script into the head "manually".  Probably not an issue for a short script, but I would imagine that finding the correct path and setting that in your JSP is better in the long run when your server is under heavy use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032559#4032559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032559