[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Can't get seam generate-entities to work.

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 18:15:59 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I have problem with the seam generate-entities command. After the following series of commands, nothing happened:

1. seam setup (enter all the configuration information)
2. seam new-project  (new project created)
3. seam generate-entities  (I am supposed to get all the CRUD files created, but nothing happened)

I suspect it could be the DB configuration part. I am using an Oracle database, username and password are correct "was"/"was". the only part I am not sure is the schema name, which seam setup asks for, I put in "was", same as the username.

And by the way, is everyone using seam generate-entities to create the CRUD application code? OR is there other ways I am not aware of?

Thanks,
Tong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032568#4032568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032568