[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Acessing Microcontainer Beans in Servlet

obelix1998 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 03:01:47 EDT 2007

Unfortunately I'm completely new to the microcontainer and I wasn't able to find any reference during my google search to a code example how to get this controler you are talking about. I tried the following:

bootstrap = new BasicBootstrap();
                        bootstrap.run();
                        this.tracker = (TrackerImp)bootstrap.getKernel().getRegistry().getEntry("trackerImplementation");

Where "trackerImplemenation" is the name of my bean in jboss-beans.xml:

So if you could provide a code example how to get this controller, I'd appreciate it very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032636#4032636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032636