[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About swimlanes

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 04:16:46 EDT 2007

"pedror" wrote : I can't find information on what the swimlane assignment expression can contain
I wonder if you really want to use the expression attribute -- which is NOT a jPDL expression, but an  assignment expression. But when using it, do you need more documentation than given in 11.11.2. Assignment expressions?

I guess that, instead of the assignment expression, you should set a jPDL expression on the actor-id. So (not too sure about the jPDL syntax here):
<swimlane name="bank" actor-id="myVariable.pooledActors">
Or in Seam I'd try:
<swimlane name="bank" actor-id="#{myComponent.pooledActors}">

"pedror" wrote : nor can I find relevant information on separating the tasks between the users of bank A and the users of bank B, which belong to the same swimlane.

I wonder at which point you decide which bank is involved. I think that, using the jPDL expression in the actor-id of the swimlane, you could assign the bank-specific pool? See setPooledActors.

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032653#4032653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032653