[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss 4.05GA + JPortal 2.4 & javascript problem

gsferra@imnet.it do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 05:57:47 EDT 2007

Thank you nollie,
your solution may be a good choice for short scripts (you could put it directly into the JSP without have to set the header content in the portlet methods) but I'm in dealing with a long script library and I wish to include it (yes, I know, it's the same because the browser must download the script file) gaining a better "human readable" html output. If someone else knows a better solution, please post it, otherwise I've no choice to put all the javascript code inside the JSP.
:-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032687#4032687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032687