[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: receiving both my custom callback handler AND SecurityAs

sionut2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 06:37:13 EDT 2007

Probably I need to give you some more details.. I need this second login module to authenticate my ws calls. The login from the web site works very well, but if I add my login module to the existing configuration the login modules are called twice, as I told you in my previous message.

I just realized that, if I add a new

  | <?xml version='1.0'?>
  | <!DOCTYPE policy PUBLIC
  | 	  "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS Security Config 3.0//EN"
  | 	  "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/security_config.dtd">
  | <policy>
  | 	<application-policy name = "policy1">
  | 		<authentication>
  |
  | 			<login-module
  | 				code="org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule"
  | 				flag="required">
  | 			</login-module>
  |
  | 			<login-module code = "my.first.login.module"
  | 				      flag = "required">
  | 			</login-module>
  |
  | 		</authentication>
  | 	</application-policy>
  |
  | 	<application-policy name = "policy2">
  | 		<authentication>
  |
  | 			<login-module code="my.second.login.module"
  | 				      flag="required">
  | 			</login-module>
  |
  | 		</authentication>
  | 	</application-policy>
  | </policy>

 section in my emp-login-config.xml and include there my login module, it gets called only once. So I found the cause of the problem, but I can't explain why it happens like this.

I have nothing against using another security domain for my WS authentication, but the problem is my EJBs are declared with @SecurityDomain("policy1"); as a consequence, when the WS calls my EJB I'm getting an exception (obvious, I know)

Anybody ? Any idea ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032699#4032699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032699