[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - keeping context using external webapp

ollix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 08:56:09 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I want to integrate an external payment system into my seam application. What would be the best way to keep the conversational context?
I can call the payment server using a POST request, but it is answering only using a GET.
I suppose I have to send somekind of id with the request, that can be returned even using a GET call, but does that have to be the java session id, or some seam internal id, like the "cid", that shows up on get requests?

Thanks for any help
:ollix

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032748#4032748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032748