[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Deploy simple html files on JBoss web server ot application

bichka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 14:21:08 EDT 2007

I have serveral simple HTML files and I would like to deploy them to the JBoss Web server. I used command c:\myapp\jar -cvf myapp.war *.*

then, I copy the .war file to the ../default/deploy dir. When I connect to http://locahost:8080/myapp it display the html file in a text. Please let me know if you have any suggestion or pointer on how to correct this problem.

Thanks,
Bryan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032889#4032889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032889