[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam-gen reverse engineer doesn't recognize link table

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 16:34:46 EDT 2007

I have a one-to-many relationship, which involves 3 database tables: a table for the one side, a table for the many side and a link table. After I run seam generate-entities, it created 3 entity beans, instead of 2 as I would expect!

I can probably get around this by removing the link table and adding a foreign key in the table that's on the many side. Then, what about a many-to-many relationship, in which case the link table is a must. Please fix seam-gen so it will detect a link table and act accordingly.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032935#4032935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032935