[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - using jbpm scheduler

surajanus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 20:09:54 EDT 2007

We are using tomcat 5.5 and plan to use jbpm. Currenlty we run some java batch process thru cronjob. Will I be able to use jbpn schedule to replace some of our java processes that runs weekly or monthly? I am new to jbpm and any help will be appreciated. I searched on fourms and docs which bascially refers a process initiates the timer but what I would like to know is whether I would be able to use the scheduler in tomcat and run some processes every month or week.
Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032978#4032978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032978