[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How to register SerializerFactory and DeSerializerFactor

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 02:53:46 EDT 2007

The LiteralTypeMapping is constructed like this

  |    public LiteralTypeMapping()
  |    {
  |       // XOP default mapping
  |       JBossXBSerializerFactory jbxbSF = new JBossXBSerializerFactory();
  |       JBossXBDeserializerFactory jbxbDF = new JBossXBDeserializerFactory();

  |       registerStandardLiteralTypes();

  |       // register mapping for xsd:anyType
  |       register(SOAPElement.class, Constants.TYPE_LITERAL_ANYTYPE, new SOAPElementSerializerFactory(), new SOAPElementDeserializerFactory());
  |       register(Element.class, Constants.TYPE_LITERAL_ANYTYPE, new ElementSerializerFactory(), new ElementDeserializerFactory());
  |    }

Unfortunatly, it is not commented why xsd:antType is not considered as a standard literal type. Maybe only only because it is not by the spec.

I hesitate to have this changed since in favour of rpc/encoded because it might break anyType handling for literal users.

However, lets have a jira for it

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1595

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033017#4033017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033017