[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pageflow parameter of @Begin annotation as EL expression

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 04:14:33 EDT 2007

Yes, it is of course possible. And we did it, but I was curious to understand why the ID parameter was evaluating expression and pageflow wasn't. So I took a look to the code and I see t was just a row of code to make it possible.
Simply it seemed to me better to have all annotation parameters evalueting EL and just do it.
If you think it is wrong, please tell me why. No problem for me to go back to put the code in our begin method, and as said also no problem to submit this little patch if you think it would be useful for some other people.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033034#4033034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033034