[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How to pass username/pw to JAAS from a non-JBoss-page

karstenausberlin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 04:41:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

here our problem:

- a customer logs into a (non JBoss) shop
- in the shop there's a link, pointing to our JAAS-JBoss-App.

If the customer presses the link, his credentials from the shop-login should be passed to JAAS, so he doesn't need to enter his username/pw again.

Our problem is not how to get the credentials entered when login to the shop. The problem is, how to give these credentials to JAAS in a for the user transparent way.

Has anyone some ideas or links with infos for devs how to customize JAAS, or how to pass the credentials entered before to JAAS.

Would be very usefull   :-)

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033042#4033042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033042