[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: better editor for .xhtml in JBoss IDE - element wrapping

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 07:22:24 EDT 2007

Ok, we're comparing JBoss IDE downloaded a couple of months ago versus then to it adding Exadel Studio downloaded this week.

So different, even a blind cow would see the difference.

Maybe that's merged into JBoss IDE now?  I didn't check last month.

I know you work there, I guess you must have so much stuff installed on your machine you just couldn't keep track of it any more?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033120#4033120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033120