[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - entering a page with a clean slate (no matter from where)

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 08:17:43 EDT 2007

Is there any way to write something into a my.page.xml so that when coming into that page from no matter where there will be a new conversation.  Temporary unless requested to be long running.  But new and empty.

That should work no matter whether arriving with or without a conversation.

Point is to allow from anywhere to go to certain pages (main, home, index kind of pages) and be sure there is no "old" state in conversations.

Like:  "Ok, you've been in the sub pages, have done browsing and clicking, we don't know whether our coders got it all right or where you've been, but when you come back here, everything is clean."

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033136#4033136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033136