[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Cannot create timer table

apk2072 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 09:22:05 EDT 2007

During start up of JBoss application server with JBoss messaging, I do see the following exception. I would like to understand what is this error and how to fix it. Please help.

main 2007-04-30 17:23:29,591 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.GeneralPurposeDatabasePersistencePlugin.createTableIfNotExists:155] Cannot create timer table
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot obtain type mapping from: jboss.jdbc:datasource=DefaultDS,service=metadata
	at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.GeneralPurposeDatabasePersistencePlugin.createTableIfNotExists(GeneralPurposeDatabasePersistencePlugin.java:117)
	at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.DatabasePersistencePolicy.startService(DatabasePersistencePolicy.java:106)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:196)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042074#4042074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042074