[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Pls help me in running simple document/literal webservice on

trivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 09:29:52 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Since many days I was trying to run a simple document/literal webserivce on jboss. Today I am successfully able to run RPC style webservice, but I couldnt able to run doc/literal.

I was using JbossAS 4.0.4GA and JbossWS1.2.1. Can anyone tell me, step by step process for creating document/literal web services on jboss using WSDL First approach.

Its really a great help If I get any documentation on it.
Pls pls pls help me...........

Thanks in advance,
Trivedi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042078#4042078