[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss Security

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 15:58:41 EDT 2007

The steps work (I've done them), so we need to figure out what step you did incorrectly, or missed. Let's tackle the jmx-console first (we'll ignore the web console configuration for now). Please post the following files from the server/xxx/deploy/jmx-console.war/WEB-INF directory: web.xml, jboss-web.xml.

NOTE: when posting the contents of those files, be sure to surround the contents with the [ code ] [ /code ] tags (without spaces). You can do this by selecting the text and clicking the Code button.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042229#4042229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042229