[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss messaging 1.2.0SP1 with JBOSS-4.2.0.CR2

kevind0718 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 17:00:19 EDT 2007

Hello:

Hope you can remove some confusion.  I downloaded and installed JBOSS-4.2 and then downloaded and installed JBOSS messaging 1.2 SP1.
I then ran some of the tests for the messaging and it looks good.

My question is:  under \jboss-4.2.0.CR2\server\default\deploy there is a JSM folder there are still jbossmq*.xml files in it.

I thought the install of jboss messaging 1.2.0 made it the default messaging service for JBOSS.  Why are these files still around?

thanks

kd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042241#4042241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042241