[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Eclipse Pageflow Designer for Seam

nctrax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 05:02:42 EDT 2007

I'm evaluating JBoss Seam. I would like to use it with jPDL.

I installed JBoss IDE 2.0 beta2 and Eclipse 3.2.2. I just have problems with PageFlow Designer. The plugin is ok except if I try to add actions to transition.

I have the following error :
ClassCastException: org.jbpm.ui.pageflow.outline.PageFlowOutlineViewer
	at org.jbpm.ui.action.AddActionDelegate.run(Unknown Source)

I downloaded my version of "org.jbpm.feature - 3.0.12". Then I tried to install JBoss IDE via Eclipse. I found the following remote site but the link to jBPM features is dead (and that's the only one) :
http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/updates/development/

Thank you for any help (and sorry for my bad english level ...).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042333#4042333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042333