[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Finding out the last end state of a process

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 09:00:57 EDT 2007

I'm no expert, but I'd be looking at using a process variable that is set in an action-script in either:
- the node-enter event of the end state(s)
or
- the transitions leading to the end states.

I haven't done this before, though... hopefully someone with more experience will jump in if I'm off-base.  Also, I never used 3.1.4, so I don't know what's "missing" from it relative to 3.2.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042408#4042408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042408