[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss AS File Upload

heinzw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 09:43:15 EDT 2007

Hello, I try to upload a file to the jboss server (4.0.5) into the working directory. But the problem is the webapplication can't find the files (ERROR 404). In the work directory is only a reference to a temp directory where my ear extracted. But I will not lost the files when I restart my webapp. In which folder must i upload the files or how must I configure the server or the webapplication?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042418#4042418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042418