[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Object is not replicated after field update

AdrianAisemberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 09:45:37 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm testing PojoCache with a cluster, on a windows system.
After configuring everything, my cluster members receive replications.
When i update an object's field, the changes are not replicated.
For example:

  | SimpleObject obj = new SimpleObject();
  | obj.setNumber(1);
  | cache.putObject("/simpleObject", obj);
  | obj.setNumber(2); //Should replicate here???
  |

  | SimpleObject cachedObj = (SimpleObject)get("/simpleObject");
  | cachedObj.getNumber(); //returns 2 on my machine, but 1 on other machines.

When accessing the object from cluster members, i get the value of 1 on the number field, when accessing the same object from the machine that made the change, i get the value of 2.
So, replication does work, otherwise, i would get null when accessing the node from other cluster members.
But why doesn't it replicate the changes?

Thanks.
Adrian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042420#4042420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042420