[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Accessing Response Object in a Portal Auth Module

david.hoffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 11:43:01 EDT 2007

Using:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AccessingServletRequestForAuthentication

I am able to access the HttpServletRequest with the following code:

  | HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)PolicyContext.getContext("javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest");

I need to access the response object in order to set a cookie upon completion of login, before releasing the user to the portal.  Is there a similar method that is just undocumented for accessing the response object?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042486#4042486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042486