[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - problem with running the seam booking example on jboss as 4.

breskeby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 14:00:57 EDT 2007

hello, i'm trying to get my application, that runs fine in jboss 4.05, running on the jboss 4.2. I know that in 4.2 the jsf implementation of jboss is done by the java.net implementation. but how can i get my myfaces application get running. in the wiki i found the following web.xml entry:

<context-param>
<param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

but when deploying the application it frozen in the line: Facesconfigurator reading web-inf/faces-config.xml

any idea what is the problem?

regards
René

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042549#4042549