[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Identity

pedwards do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 15:39:28 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone here will have learnt something about this topic and save me some time.

I've read back through your forum, and haven't found anything particularly useful on this subject.

By my understanding, to implement my own identity module, the easiest solution would just be to take the current identity source, rip the guts out of it, replacing with something getting identity from somewhere else. Then package up a jar and replacing the original with it. Remove the 3 lines from hibernate, and you should be good to go?

Has anyone succeeded in doing this?

How does JBPM know that it needs jbpm-identity.jar? I'm not seeing anything in any of the xml files linking the two, other than the hibernate linkage. If you remove that, how does this work? Is JBPM really hardwired to expect: org.jbpm.identity?????

Hope someone can help
Thanks
P.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042585#4042585