[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Mixed EJB 2.1 and 3.0 in ejb-jar.xml

rkite01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 16:14:38 EDT 2007

    Is it possible to have legacy 2.1 beans and 3.0 beans defined in the same ejb-jar.xml file?  If you can override EJB 3.0 beans annotations in ejb-jar.xml then it seems that 2.1 and 3.0 should play well in the same file.

   I have replaced the <ejb-jar> tag in ejb-jar.xml with the 3.0 xsd in an existing project.  When it deploys in JBoss 4.2 I get errors complaining about the EJB 2.1 xml tags.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042608#4042608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042608