[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - context-filter url-patern limitations?

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 16:36:57 EDT 2007

hello,

I am trying to map multiple servlets in different folders (so I can do security restrictions per folder)..  Apparently multiple web:context-filter entries is not possible (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=106453)

So I thought I would try doing a more appropriate url-pattern:

I have tried:

  | url-pattern="/media/**/*"
  | url-pattern="do.*"
  | url-pattern="/**/*/do.*"
  | .. and many other variations

it seems that the only url-pattern that works is of the form /folder/*

Is this a bug or is this the expected behavior?

(I am using latest seam built from cvs)

thanks,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042621#4042621