[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - suspend-resume() Method with problems

javi0704 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 18:47:39 EDT 2007

HiGuys , i tried to develop jbpm with some rules (drools). I use just start-state, task-node, (task with action-ActionHandler variables) and end-state.
So my problem is:

suppose a user give a value for one varable this will be controll by the drool
For example variableName is "value" So the drool-rule condition controlls if value>10 then Condition is ok  the process will continue,

when not ok==>Drools(in Consequence)  this Task-Node must wait, block or lock till the value variable is correct that means till value>10
I tried this with the Method: to block the Task-node processInstance.suspend() also processInstance.wait()
and to unblock the Task-Node  processInstance.resume() also processInstance.signal()but it doesn't work.
 please help me with this problem

with kind regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042662#4042662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042662