[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can not persist EJB3 Timer since Jboss 4.2.0cr2 + seam

gena777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 20:10:44 EDT 2007

Ok, i've found it!

Since the new jboss ts implementation supports only one local-tx-resource per distributed transaction, the timer can not be commited until a bean uses more then one local-tx resource. Timers are hosted by default within the non xa hsqldb. So if we use in our transaction also one another local-tx data source, the exception above occurs!

I've switched from local-tx to xa data source and the timers work fine!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042678#4042678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042678