[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 09:39:31 EDT 2007

Chris, I have followed your instructions and am not seeing the conversation propagated.

1st page has a conversation id (cid) of 1
2nd page (long running conversation) cid=2
3rd page(page with dialog link) cid=2
dialog page cid=4

I have not changed anything in your project other than the DataSource reference in persistence.xml

anonymous wrote : Maybe something in Seam 1.3. Probably need to use the trinidad-seam extension that the JBoss guys are creating with some added "glue" to get the conversation to propagate correctly across dialogs. Hopefully with this ground work they can think of something a little more elegant than this quick hack.

Where have you heard about a trinidad-seam extenstion?  I can't find anything in jira about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042824#4042824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042824