[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to quickly switch the jbpm.cfg.xml

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 11:04:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

For testing purposes I'd like the easily switch the jBPM configuration programmatically. I know I could replace the jbpm.cfg.xml by hand but that's not so practical (think unittests...). I would have liked to override the jbpm.cfg.xml default by setting a system property. Due to my limited understanding of the jBPM internal my JbpmConfiguration hack did not work :(

Is there a way to achieve this (one not involving scripting)?

Regards,

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042857#4042857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042857