[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: An enterprise question on s:graphicImage

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 11:24:04 EDT 2007

Hi Shane and Peter,

Thank you sooooo much for your great help. I really want to use Seam to build an enterprise Web 2.0 site to demonstrate the great Seam framework. anonymous wrote : save both the image thumbnail and the full size image in separate database columns (separate records would be even better) Yes, I want to save them into two separate tables, then use OneToOne mapping full size content and lazy fetch.

anonymous wrote : <s:graphicImage fileName="icon-#{icon.id}-thumb" />Peter, if I use h:graphicImage, the following code is correct for cache function? Thank you. <h:graphicImage value="/content/images?id=icon-#{icon.id}-thumb&width=170"/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042865#4042865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042865