[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM and ejb

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 12:54:50 EDT 2007

ahh.... so it is there, sorry I was wrong. (maybe not to obvious ok...). There is also a reference in the releasenotes: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-152

I now could say the source is open and contains a lot of testcases, also for this. Or I could write a full example describing how it should be used....

I think I'll choose the former (keep in mind, I'm not a JBoss employee and do this in my spare time)

But, I'll do a little more.... the test class is called org.jbpm.msg.AsyncProcessingTest.java

You know what... since it is nice weather, I'll even do a little more... code from that  class:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042910#4042910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042910