[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:06:43 EDT 2007

Scheduling is a major focus of the next release of Seam.  http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel[/url]  and specifically [url]http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-161.

I agree with the previous poster about Seam being very tough to get working if you're not using SeamGen.  I simply caved, use the SeamGen structure, and it's been fine.

While Seam has specific features to simplify integrating with certain technologies (anything EJB3 for instance, captcha, JBPM, WebServices in next release, etc.), I can't think of any limitations on what you could integrate with.  You should be able to do anything with Seam you can do with Java.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042916#4042916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042916