[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

vwu98034 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:27:48 EDT 2007

"stu2" wrote : While Seam has specific features to simplify integrating with certain technologies (anything EJB3 for instance, captcha, JBPM, WebServices in next release, etc.), I can't think of any limitations on what you could integrate with.  You should be able to do anything with Seam you can do with Java.

It is great to hear that.

What is the next release time table?

Right now, I can't see how to do a small set of integrations that I have done with Spring.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042922#4042922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042922