[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:33:34 EDT 2007

"vwu98034" wrote :
  | It is great to hear that.
  |
  | What is the next release time table?
  |
  | Right now, I can't see how to do a small set of integrations that I have done with Spring.

They have some major features to add...  Generally releases come ever month and a half.  Someone mentioned a while back they may have a beta out by the end of this month, but personally I suspect the 80 remaining items in Jira mean sometime in June.

What sorts of integrations are you concerned about?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042925#4042925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042925