[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - jmxconsole help

geolev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:47:21 EDT 2007

I have an existing application using JBoss that I want to setup jmxconsole on. I copied the following:

...\jboss\server\all\deploy\httpha-invoker.sar to ...\jboss\server\myapp\deploy\http-invoker.sar and

...\jboss\server\all\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar to ...\jboss\server\myapp\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar.

I restarted my app and I can now see the jmx console via http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/ but when I try to access my app via http://localhost/auth/Login.jsp, I get the following error:

HTTP Status 404 - /auth/Login.jsp
  | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  | type Status report
  | message /auth/Login.jsp
  | description The requested resource (/auth/Login.jsp) is not available.
  | Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

If I remove ...\jboss\server\myapp\deploy\http-invoker.sar and ...\jboss\server\myapp\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar, and restart the application, I can then access the application as before but I can't access jmx console.

What am I doing wrong? How do I configure it so that both the jmx console works and my app works?

Thanks for any help,

George

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042933#4042933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042933