[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: RediveryDelay implemented yet?

parressh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 14:53:54 EDT 2007

The RedeliveryDelay is not working for me either.  I'm using JBoss Messaging 1.2.0SP1 deployed to JBoss 4.0.5.GA.  My destination config looks like this:

  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
  |       name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=leadQueue"
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |       <attribute name="RedeliveryDelay">300000</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

If I throw a RuntimeException in the MDB, then it retries it immediately multiple times until it eventually goes into the DLQ.  It should wait 5 min between each attempt for this case, right?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042947#4042947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042947