[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Scoped Loader yields null InitialContext.lookup on datasourc

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 15:57:25 EDT 2007

JBossAs 4.2.0.CR2
JBossMessaging 1.0.1.GA

I have several MBeans that use some shared code I have developed.  I am trying to use scoped loading by  adding this to my jboss-service.xml:

<loader-repository>com.eLynx:loader=BpmExecutor</loader-repository>

When I do this my jndi lookup returns a null datasource, not a NamingNotFoundException, but a null.

           m_dataSource = (DataSource) cnew InitialContext().lookup (java:/DefaultDS");

When I remove the loader scoping or change it to:

  | 	loader-repository>jboss.messaging:loader=ScopedLoaderRepository
  |        <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |    </loader-repository>

It works fine.  I just have other issues.  Does anyone have any idea why this is so>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042961#4042961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042961