[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Concurrent JPDL & BPEL support

jerdman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 17:57:00 EDT 2007

I'm working on a new orchestration project.  The higher-ups want to use BPEL because it's the latest and greatest buzzword.  I'm more interested in using JPDL so that I can write useful workflows without the added frustration of making everything a webservice.  Is there a way that I can configure jBPM so that I can deploy both JPDL and BPEL processes concurrently?  Just looking at the configuration files for BPEL it seems like it might be difficult since requires a different persistence service and many of the default resource files (parsers.xml, modules.properties, etc.) have bpel-specific versions.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043022#4043022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043022