[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Bank example build error

JasonHsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 03:16:26 EDT 2007

I got the sample, http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=downloads&op=download&downloadId=60 and unzip jbossj2ee-src.zip then tried follow the step 4.1.2 in the Getting Started Guild to compile the source of ebank:

ant -f jboss-build.xml compile

I got the following errors:(only part of the errors are listed as the following)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043076#4043076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043076