[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Hibernate - proxool connection problem

srsuarez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 03:57:05 EDT 2007

I am using JBPM with Hibernate. My hibernate.cfg.xml contains this:
ikate
true
proxool-config.xml

My proxool-config.xml contains this:

ikate
<driver-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/ikatemezclada</driver-url>
<driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
<maximum-connection-count>10</maximum-connection-count>

My problem is that the hibernate doesn't reuses the connections. The number of connections increase until 10 connections, and then I obtain a max connections error.
What must I do to reuses the connections?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043078#4043078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043078